Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Shopping Days Before Christmas Are Upon Us


Posted by PicasaHere we are just 10 more shopping days until Christmas descends upon us- ready or not!  Are you panicked yet? Not me, I'm one of those who gets a real rush being out there the day before- I don't even mind the crowds.
Just for fun, I had to show off my granddaughter's Christmas picture. She is going to grow up one day and wear all her Mimi's jewelry (that's me). Lord knows, it will look much better on her than on me! Oh, and by the way, I have completed all my shopping for my daughter and granddaughter. DH still hasn't given me a list!

I will keep it short and sweet today. Anyone who reads my blog or keeps up with my Facebook site (http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Wired-Up-jewelry-Designs/143956567263) knows I love making little charms necklaces, some with words, some with birds or flowers, but almost always with gemstones.  I just think these necklaces are a fun way to express youself, your feelings or just something you like.

 So here's the ta da-  for anyone following me on  either spot, 20% off any charm necklace from now until December 21. Just mention you saw my blog post or read it on FB and I'll credit you back the difference. Unfortunately I have to cut it off the 21st since my post office told me I'd already be pushing it after the 18th for first class mail. If you'd like to use the savings and put it toward expedited shipping we can do that too- then I, and you, can push the envelope a little.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment