Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bogger Button from Artfire



Love the gorgeous artwork on the blogger buttons. I hope someone uses mine to come visit and see my new silver earrings listed yesterday!

My daughter got engaged today. Now I have to start considering dates, venues, catering. The lsit goes on and on. She is engaged to a man currently in the marines, he had 2 tours in Iraq, now on his way out of the marines. Lucky me, I sure wouldn't want her moving all over the country. I would miss her and my granddaughter.

Thanksgiving and Black friday are looming. I have lots of family coming from out of town and love all the hussel and bussel, but with my jewelry making "non studio" I have to clean up my creative mess and get ready for relatives to take over my creative space. Guess I'd better get in gear and create now for happy shoppers on Black Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment