Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gearing Up for Black Friday Sales


I have to say that I am finally getting excited about Black Friday shopping day sales. Mostly because I am having one and I think I have covered all my bases for variety, values, special one of a kind items and best of all no shipping fees.
I guess I am a little torn because Black Friday means Thanksgiving is over, all my out of town family will leave to drive home and, OMG Christmas will be here before I know it. I admit, I am a bad store shopper. I have to have the absolute perfect gift for everyone on my list, I wander around forever and don't find it. So, I am one of the Cyber Monday superstars. I can surf to my hearts content and find just the perfect size, color or new gadget for everyone. I hope someone out there thinks like I do and comes to visit one of my shops and finds one of those perfect gifts. Nothing would make me happier than knowing I helped someone cross a name off their list with the perfect gift. Just so you have an idea, I am posting a link for one of my new charm necklaces. Check out my shop announcement for all the sale details and specials. Hope to see you there. P.S. If you see something I have marked as one of a kind, please let me know- Black Friday starts at 12 midnight and there will be people up and shopping then- don't miss out on something you really love.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34754260

No comments:

Post a Comment