Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Getting ready for the holidays

I thought I would never find the time to start a blog. Then I decided that blogging gave me a way to think on paper. Getting ready for the holidays is both fun and exhausting. Since I work full time, I have to squeeze in "creative time". This weekend I had all to myself so I created away. Made some great stocking stuffer earrings which I listed on Etsy and Artfire. Scetched out a few bangle bracelets I want to start on today. I made lots of fine silver charm bangles, but decided I needed a bangle that someone could add or take off charms depending on their modd, occassions or just for fun.
I participated in Artfire's first trade and stay. What a hoot! I got sop many gorgeous things I was just amazed at the quality and variety of products produced by fellow artisans on Artfire. Trading was fast and furious- like negotiating at a market in Italy or Mexico, so much fun.

Check out my newest listings at http://www.ppennee.etsy.com/ or http://www.ppennee.artfire.com/ lots of great earring stocking stuffers, new charm necklaces and very shiny silver bangles. All just in time for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment