Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Looking for that special gift???


Are there any brave men out there looking for that special gift for their best girl? Heck, are their any women out there looking to treat themselves to a spectacular necklace they can be proud of? Here it is folks. An absolutely gorgeous AAA Swiss blue topaz surrounded by white topaz, blue topaz, green garnets, apatite, iolite, rose quartz, Swiss blue topaz faceted rounds and Swarovski crstal AB rondelle. I fused, forged hammered and textured the fine silver teardrop link and jump ring then wire wrapped each individual gemstone and attached it to the jump ring. This gemstone cluster reminds me so much of the ocean with all the beautiful shades of blue and green and the white froth on the waves, it has such a restful quality but still makes a real statement.
This is just one of the many items I am designing for the upcoming holidays for gifts and just because you love to have something beautiful.
I spent the day sketching, wireing, hammering and generally being the elf for Santa. Tommorrow, it's back to reality and the day job. But I had so much fun, I decided to offer great discounts to everyone who comes to my Etsy or Artfire shops for Black Friday weekend. On Artfire, I will have two coupons, 10% off any purchase up to $50, another coupon is for 15% off any purchase $50 and over. Free shipping worldwide for the entire weekend. All jewelry will be packaged in a lovely organza pouch and boxed in a holiday gift box suitable for wrapping. I am also offering to ship directly to your intended gift ricipient- just send me the address in note to sellers and I will ship on the date you request. Remember to leave enough time for your gift to arrive for the holidays. Please visit me now to browse and come back to shop for all your holiday jewelry gifts. At Etsy http://www.ppennee.etsy.com/ and at Artfire www.ppennee.artfire.com.
In between cleaning for holiday guest and getting pies baked and appetizers ready, I'll post some more specials later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment