Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Friday, November 13, 2009

Gearing Up for Black Friday



I'll bet there's a lot of people who get up early and go out for all the deals at the discount department stores on Black Friday. I'm not one of them. I think it's a little scary. I just read the front page of aol for all the uncovered deals at all these stores, but what struck me was the Walmart story about increaseed precautions because an employee got trampled last year. I know in this economy it's important to look for deals and shop around, but what's the actual cost if someone is injured in your persuit. I hope everyone that goes out early to shop will be mindful that not everyone in those crowds is young and nimble, and, if you miss that deal, there will be another one sometime before Christmas actually gets here.
Now, if you want deals, check out my artfire and etsy shops over the long weekend. I am offering free shipping worldwide, special "holideals" for each day  starting Friday, and, if you happen to be one of my blog readers, you will receive something extra. Not telling yet, but it will definitely be a savings you will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment