Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Monday, November 9, 2009

More Holiday Shopping and Preparation

I received 2 great items from Canadian Rockies Art studio from my trade week. A gorgeous handcrafted sterling heart "amore" pendant and a pair of hand forged silver fringe earrings. The earrings are on as I write! Also received some great Bali beads and some silver heart clasp from Texas destash. What a haul today.


As I wait for the holiday rush to start, hopefully before Black Friday, I am adding some lucious gift items to my shop and also some affordablly priced stocking stuffers. Todays shop highlight is one of my charm gemstone cluster necklaces with a very lovely vermeil lotus bud and some crystal clear gemstones clustered around. Check it out http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33937534. Pink amethyst, purple amethyst, white topaz and green amethyst , all nice pastels to wear with sweaters and tops this fall and winter. All stones are wire wrapped in 14k gold filled wire and hung on a unique mirror link gold filled chain. Great gift for that special lady (put it on your wish list and slide it under his drink at dinner) or even a special treat for yourself for a holiday party.

Check out some of the holiday sparkler earrings - most all under US $25.00 some under US $20.00. You can never have too many pairs of earrings to mix and match with holiday outfits.

Did some of my own holiday shopping today for the granddaughter, she get most of the attention until after Thanksgiving when i have to start thinking about adults. Sorry, big people just aren't as much fun to buy for as little ones. I got monkey jammies, and a cute bathrobe and funny books today. I had to stay out of the toy section, no more room in the house.
Trying to plan already for Thanksgiving and out of town guests. I sometimes wish my family didn't think I was such a good cook and would volunteer to bake pies, make the mashed potatoes or broccoli casserole. It will be fun, but now I'm off to start cleaning so I don't have everything to do the week of Thanksgiving. Oh, yes, I will clean again, and again- but the big stuff has to get done first.2009-11-09

No comments:

Post a Comment