Mimi and her girls

Mimi and her girls
Mimi and her girls

Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Special Deals for Black Friday Weekend

I have finalized my Black friday weekend specials, at least in my head and on my shop announcement. Now all that has to happen is for me to let everyone know where to find the great deals I am offering. So off to blog, twitter, facebook and all the great places people chat about anything and everything. So, here, goes: First- Free Shipping Worldwide- anyone, anywhere gets their stuff mailed free. Think about how much you can save just buying only from sellers that ship free. No gas money to go to the store, no fighting crowds, just click and pick.
Now for the Ta Da- drum roll please: Anyone who spends under $50 gets 10% off, $50 and over 15% off. So, if you buy 2 items that total $50, you get 15% off, if you buy one item for $25 you still get 10% off. No matter what you buy you can save money. I know 10% doesn't sound like much today, but think about how much you save in hassel and frustration just not waiting in lines and fighting sale crazy shoppers at discount department stores!
I want my customers to have fun shopping and save some money. Look for gifts for special people, including yourself, check out all my affordable "stocking stuffer" and holiday earrings. Gifts for all ages from pre-teens to that special grandmother or aunt who "only wears pearls". One of my favorites for wearing with just about anything is the charm and gemstone neclace. Check it out, maybe it will make your wish list, or maybe it's just the right thing for that awesome BFF. Check it out at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31289744

No comments:

Post a Comment